Sometimes the how matters just as much as the why!
These days, just about anything can be done at any time of the day or night and instantly. We consumers are a demanding lot – and we have every right to be. We expect better service now than even a few months ago – anything more than one click is barely tolerable.
Some things, however, slow life down. Take loan applications. We know that we have to reveal our income to get a loan but we expect to do it online and get the job done as quickly as possible and definitely don’t want to photocopy and bundle paperwork and visit a branch.
But. If it’s online, how it happens in the background is what matters. The last thing you want to do is hand over your personal passwords or credentials to third parties. That puts you at risk of financial loss.
That is why we are here. Our job is to enable you to share your sensitive information securely. We are all about making life easier and more comfortable by helping you harness the power of your personal and private data. Safely.
Using Verifier provides you with total control of your sensitive information. At Verifier, we live and breathe the principles of privacy. We are part of a global movement to hand control of data back to people.
- You are in the driver’s seat in Verifier. You control exactly what information you share and when.
- We do the hard work to forge secure connections with companies so you can share your data with them safely and privately. No-one else gets to see what you are doing. It’s hard work for us, but it makes it simple for you to share more and feel comfortable while you do it.
Why this matters is nothing short of what it means to live in a civil society. The internet has so much to offer, but we need to create online etiquette and manners – those things we expect of others in the real world.
- Online Security - Passwords lock the door of your online house. In the real world, we won’t hand corporations our house keys. We are very guarded with our house keys and vigilant about protecting our assets. It has to be the same online.
- Privacy – in the real world we choose that not everyone gets to see us naked! Basic expectations about your right to control what people see - and don’t see - really matters. With Verifier, organisations only get to see what you want them to see, when you want them to see it.
- Building the world we want – at Verifier we are building a service that reflects the etiquette and manners we want to see in the world.